Learn from over 20 experts in a variety of fields to break free from unrealistic expectations and follow nature’s design in child development!
How is this series different from the other parenting conferences you’ve attended?
Not only do we have some of the best developmental and parenting professionals to guide us on this journey, but we take a deeper dive into how sensory processing impacts your child’s behaviors as we will hear from some of the TOP sensory experts in the field!
Here’s what you’ll get out of these interviews:
- Matching our expectations for children with the developmentally, biologically appropriate skills
- How to co-regulate your child at ANY age to promote regulation skills and build resilience in your child
- The underlying processing skills that might be affecting your child’s behaviors and causing the challenges you face in everyday life
- How to optimize your child’s development during certain daily activities
- How we build the neural foundation for our childrens’ development during the first few months of life including the importance of nurturing, responsiveness, unrestricted movement, and unstructured play
Your Host: Taira Fischer
Taira is a licensed pediatric occupational therapist certified by one of the leading research and treatment institutes in sensory processing disorder. She has been working with families and studying all aspects of child neurodevelopment for her entire professional career building a foundation to provide parents with the best resources out there to support their child’s natural development. Taira is determined to empower YOU to lean into nature’s design and follow the research and science we now have that tells us how to best nourish our children’s brain growth and development.
How to Handle Challenging Behaviors
Join us FREE!
Don’t miss this FREE online event to understand your child’s behaviors, respond to their needs and nourish a strong relationship that will last a lifetime!